The Cheat Sheet below pulls key insights for middle school ELA teachers from the 200-page document used in summer training. The Cheat Sheet details key notes and questions to reflect on based the notes. Use these questions to track your progress and identify gaps in your instructional priorities and classroom culture.
- TNReady ELA Mastery Tracker
- Author’s Craft: Rhetorical Triangle, Main Ida, Central Idea Lesson
- TNReady Item Sampler Teaching Plan
- Reading Strategies Anchor Chart
- Author’s Craft Anchor Chart
- Main Idea and Central Idea Introduction and Practice
- Reading Investment Bookmarks
- Why Read PPT
- Grammar Formative Assessment
- TNReady ELA Bellringers (Focus on Annotation)
- UN Summit on Social Issues Project Bundle (Integrated reading/writing/speaking project focused on student investment)
- Historic Non-Fiction Newspaper Book Project (Integrated reading/writing project emphasizing student choice)
TN DOE TNReady ELA Instructional Priorities
This link is the full 200-page Summer Leadership Course Document.
Get a FREE Download of the Cheat Sheet PDF on my Teachers Pay Teachers Store!